This is my fifteen year old sister, Hannah. She has a cyst on her pineal gland, which is in the middle of her brain. (From what I understand, a cyst is like a tumor but filled with liquid.) We’ve known about it for about two years, and it constantly gives her horrific headaches, that can last weeks. Her vision is getting very bad because of it too, and so is her quality of life, she’s started fainting and had a couple seizures recently. Just last week we had a Skype conference with one of the two neurosurgeons, in the world, who would potentially perform the surgery to remove it. (A lot of people have trouble getting this surgery approved, but because Hannah’s is one of the largest cysts in one of the youngest patients, it was approved.) Praise God. The surgery will take place in June, but only if we can pay the $50,000. We really need help raising this money.
This is the link to the fundraising site.
Any amount helps.
Please keep her in your prayers.
Seriously guys, get on this. If my followers alone donated a dollar each it would make a huge difference. Please, you don’t know what this means to me, or Hannah, Natalie and Timmy for that matter.
Even if you can’t donate, reblogging helps too.
Yes, signal boost the shit out of this.
I had to write a children’s book for one of my classes for a final assignment this week. The poem and art is mine, but obviously the boy & girl were inspired by Hussie’s Carapacians (and of course I gave all credit in my assignment), so I thought I’d share with you all.
Ugh, I can’t draw dogs, omg, cannot at all.
omg this is so cute
That is no bird.
It’s a weird feathery fish creature.
It looks like a puppet there ha ha
AM I A BIRD OR AM I A MUPPET?!
Making up making up.
There are no words for how much I enjoyed watching this video.
So this is how witches do their makeup.
Zea requested rebloggable format.
IT’S FUCKING BACK
- (I work in a Coffee Shop. I was on break in the lobby when a couple walks in. Directly behind them is a cute little boy in Batman costume.)
- Me: “Oh my God! It’s BATMAN!”
- (The boy stops, strikes a pose and starts looking around menacingly. After a few seconds, he approaches the counter.)
- Mother: “Jeff, would you like a chocolate milk?”
- Boy: “I am not Jeff. I am The Batman.”
- Mother: “The Batman, would you like a chocolate milk?”
- Boy: “Yes. Yes, The Batman would.”
- (The couple pays while the boy sits down with his chocolate milk. He keeps a stern look on his face as he sips the drink.)
- Boy: *sips* “Gotham is safe.”